PROMO 2017.1.2 is out and running!
New Features include:
- Filter features by Id – enables feature filtering by specifying the features using the Feature Selection window.
- Features are filtered at display level only. If you wish to use only the remaining features for analysis purposes,
this can be done using the Data menu: Data -> Make gene view prime data
- Help menu added, containing a tutorial link and technical log support.
- Sort samples by features with only one feature shown – fixed
- Consensus Clustering fails when specifying an internal k – fixed
- Error occurred while trying to intersect a partial list of the DSC's datasets - fixed
PROMO 2017.1.1 is out and running!
Latest features include:
- Dataset collection management – allows you to build, edit and save a collection of datasets.
- Dataset collection integrative functions: intersection and merge of several datasets.
- Correlation analysis of features belonging to 2 different datasets.
- Multi omic clustering – allows you to cluster a number of omics altogether using different clustering methods.